- n. [电讯] 天线；[动] 触角，[昆] 触须
- n. (Antenna)人名；(法)安泰纳
词源不详。可能来自词根ten, 延长，见extend, 延长。指昆虫伸出触角。
- antenna (n.)
- 1640s, "feeler or horn of an insect," from Latin antenna "sail yard," the long yard that sticks up on some sails, which is of unknown origin, perhaps from PIE root *temp- "to stretch, extend." In the etymological sense, it is a loan-translation of Aristotle's Greek keraiai "horns" (of insects). Modern use in radio, etc., for "aerial wire" is from 1902. Adjectival forms are antennal (1834), antennary (1836), antennular (1858).
- 1. They erected a television antenna on the roof.
- 2. Physical Verification includes DRC, Antenna, LVS.
- 物理验证则分为DRC验证, Antenna验证, LVS验证.
- 3. In our village, there is an antenna on every roof for receiving TV signals.
- 在我们村里, 每家房顶上都有天线接收电视信号.
- 4. Extended the radio antenna.
- 5. Our TV receives well since we had a new antenna put on.